- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Omega 1970 Seamaster Automatic vintage watch mechanical CAL 1012 black dial Gold mens wristwatch + Box
1. Fully Serviced
2. No offers, this is priced to sell
3. Same Day dispatch if ordered before GMT 14:00
4. Very good condition + collectors red vintage Omega box
5. Automatic self winding watch Cal 1012
What sets this apart from other vintage Omega's is the black dial and the general overall condition. At the price of this watch I can't see anyone losing any money if they was to sell on in the near future.
The seconds hand sweeps around nicely. It's Mechanical Self Winding which means it reaches the users energy - so no battery will ever be needed.
This has been polished, refurbished and serviced by a watch master, looks new.
The movement (engine of the watch) is wonderfully clean to look at.
Case Width: Approx. 35mm
Metal: Stainless steel
Movement: Automatic - CAL 1012 (Self-Winding)
Band / Strap: Black leather strap 20mm
Box: Yes, collectors red vintage Omega box
UK Delivery: Next day
EU Delivery: 1-2 days
Rest of World: 2-3 days
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch in this condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.