- Accepts Etsy gift cards
OMEGA VINTAGE 1966 MENS SEAMASTER DE VILLE AUTOMATIC GOLD CAPPED WATCH
1. Fully Serviced November 2018
2. Original very rare brown / tropical dial
3. Fast Shipping - usually dispatch SAME DAY
4. Trusted Power seller of vintage Omega
5. Omega vintage watch box included
Look and feel dapper at work or a black tie event with a vintage Omega like this.
The movement is Automatic and really clean looking and very reliable.
Its a classy and beautiful. The dial is original. Overall condition would be good so expect minor imperfections on the dial and case but as you can see from the high resolution photos the watch is in near very good condition. Please study the photos as this makes part of the description.
The inside of the back case has the Omega logo and is stamped with the model's serial number. The movement itself is also stamped with the Omega logo and has a small panel with the calibre number and the identifying number. The hands and batons are in excellent condition and the dial is brushed black.
I have literally sold hundreds of luxury vintage Omega watches - view my impeccable feedback.
Perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself. Priced to sell.
Added bonus of the Omega watch box will be included. These are worth over hundred £/$/€ just on their own.
Omega Series: Seamaster De Ville
Cal: #565 - 24 jewels
Case Width: 34mm
Strap: 18mm New Brown leather with gold plated buckle
Box: Yes as pictured
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Speedmaster, Constellation and De Ville.