- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Omega Mens Seamaster Cal 565 vintage Mens watch Rice Omega bracelet 1967 + Box
I can dispatch SAME DAY if ordered before 14:00 GMT. Nice box included.
1. 1967 - vintage Omega
2. Original dial - all very good condition
3. Great Investment / gift for loved one
This is a rare Omega Seamaster that is in VERY GOOD condition. This watch is particular rare because of the Omega rice bracelet.
This conic Seamaster model has is Automatic movement using the legendary cal 565. If you was to resale on in the near future I do not think you can lose money at this price. Comes with rare and desirable Omega rice bracelet and red Omega box. These are their own are worth hundreds of £ GBP £/ $ USD.
Overall a classy watch and in good working order. This is vintage and in original condition. Study the photos as this naturally makes up part of the description. As per the photos and considering the age the watch looks in very good condition to me.
Priced to sell. Buy It Now to avoid disappointment !
Condition: Used / Vintage
Bezel Metal: Stainless Steel case
Display: OMEGA Automatic Seamaster
Strap: Omega RICE bracelet
Year: 1967 - manufactured in Switzerland by Omega Watch Co
Cal: 565 (engine of the watch)
Box: Yes as per pictures
Features: Date display
Delivery is super fast
UK Buyers: Receive 1 working day (Special Delivery Royal Mail)
EU Buyers: Receive 2 working days (DHL)
Worldwide buyers: Receive 2-4 working days (DHL)
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Speedmaster, Constellation and De Ville.