- Accepts Etsy gift cards
OMEGA VINTAGE MENS CONSTELLATION PIE PAN CROSSHAIR JUMBO 36MM GOLD WATCH + BOX
1. Rare 36mm Constellation - they are usually 34mm
2. Original Crosshair Dial
3. Sweeping hand
4. Super fast shipping Worldwide, I usually dispatch SAME DAY
5. Priced to sell - no offers
Look and feel dapper at work or a black tie event with a vintage Omega like this.
What sets this apart from other Constellation Pie Pan is Jumbo status and original crosshair dial. Please be advised vintage Omega sizes are smaller than today's standards. Therefore this may perhaps suit someone who likes the idea of owning a vintage Omega watch but has concerns over that the 34mm may be too small.
The movement is Automatic and really clean looking and very reliable as it has Chronometer status.
The new tan brown strap gives this watch a modern twist. If you prefer a classic black strap I can swap. Please message me shortly after checkout if you prefer this.
Its a classy and beautiful watch that looks very nice on a sunny day. The dial is original. Overall condition would be 8/10 so expect imperfections with glass and case but as you can see from the high resolution photos the watch is in overall nice condition. Please study the photos as this makes part of the description.
The inside of the back case has the Omega logo and is stamped with the model's serial number. The movement itself is also stamped with the Omega logo and has a small panel with the calibre number and the identifying number.
We have literally sold hundreds of luxury vintage Omega watches - view our excellent feedback.
Perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself. Priced to sell.
The Omega box is included in sale. These are worth several hundred £/€/$'s on their own.
Omega Series: Constellation “Pie Pan”
Cal: #564 - 24 jewels
Case Width: 36mm
Dial: Crosshair dial
Strap: New 19mm Tan Brown leather strap
Delivery is super fast
UK Buyers: Receive 1 working day (Special Delivery Royal Mail)
EU Buyers: Receive 2 working days (DHL)
Worldwide buyers: Receive 2-4 working days (DHL)
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch in this condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.