- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Omega 1970s vintage Ryan Gosling style black dial steel Automatic watch + Box
1. Ryan Gosling style but in black dial from films like La La Land
2. No offers, this is priced to sell
3. Same Day dispatch if ordered before GMT 14:00
What sets this apart from other vintage Omega is the black dial with near mint condition. At the price of this watch I can't see anyone losing any money if they was to sell on in the near future.
The seconds hand sweeps around nicely. It's Automatic self winding so will need the users energy / movement to work or it can be wound once a day - no battery will ever be needed.
This has been polished, refurbished and serviced by a watch master, so looks new.
The movement is wonderful to look at.
Case Width: 34mm (36mm including crown)
Metal: Stainless steel
Cal: Cal 1010 - Automatic (Self-Winding)
Jewels: 20 Jewels
Band / Strap: New aftermarket Black leather strap
Lug width: 18mm
Box: Yes, see aftermarket one
Need the watch fast ? We can help with that...
UK Delivery Time: Next working day
EU Delivery: 1-2 workings days
Rest of the World Delivery: 2-3 working days
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch in this condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.