- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Omega Seamaster Professional Quartz 300m Full Size 41mm James Bond 007 Watch - NO OFFERS
1. UK Fast Dispatch - UK buyers will receive NEXT GOOD BUSINESS DAY
2. EU and rest of the World will receive within 5 business days
3. Experienced seller of high end / rare watches
4. Original Omega Warranty card will be included
5. Buy now avoid disappointment.
This Omega Seamaster Professional Diver watch was worn by Pierce Brosnan in the James Bond movie Goldeneye in 1995. It was Brosnan's first outing as 007 and was also worn by the double crossing 006 agent, actor Sean Bean.
The producers were convinced a Seamaster 300M Professional 2541.80.00 stainless tell with sea blue wave face, blue bezel on a stainless steel would of been Commander Bonds only choice watch for the franchise.
This watch has held is value brilliantly. In fact I would say its a fine investment as prices of this watches have climbed considerably over the past 12 months. If you was to sell on in the near future I think you cannot lose money. It will make a great watch to pass down to a son / grandson one day. The dial markers have aged beautifully (most likely in the sun) giving them a yellow colour.
Would be perfect to take this watch on holiday as this is a waterproof, versatile, robust and attractive looking watch. I will include Natos band you can see in the photos. If you require an additional blue / black leather strap we can supply get a nice one, please message us after checkout. Naturally its nice to change the strap/bracelet as it gives the watch another dimension.
1. Date Display
2. Omega Caliber 1538 Quartz Precision movement. Battery end of life indicator
3. Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
4. Stainless Steel case
5. Water Resistant up to 300 meters
6. Case ID 2541.80.00
7. Red Omega box included (well used)
8. Original Omega Warranty card and instructions will be included
9. Full size 41mm
10. As per pictures an additional aftermarket Nato strap will be included
The reasons why used Omega watches are good to buy:
Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A used watch with the James Bond franchise / heritage in very good condition is difficult to find at auction.
Fine Auction Club have been selling high end luxury items online since 2012. We have excellent independent feedback from thousands of satisfied customers. If you wish to see even more testimonials please contact us.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop us a mail.
Thanks for looking