- Accepts Etsy gift cards
OMEGA SEAMASTER 1960s MENS GENTS VINTAGE CROSSHAIR DIAL WATCH MECHANICAL + BOX
1. Fast same day shipping
2. No offers, this is priced to sell
3. Very good condition
4. Original Crosshair dial in nice condition
5. Omega green vintage box - these are worth lots of money on their own
No offers. At the price of this watch with box included I can't see anyone losing any money if they was to sell on in the near future.
The seconds hand sweeps around nicely. It's Mechanical and will need handing winding once a day to top up the 24 hour power reserve - no battery is ever needed for Automatic watches.
Stainless Steel case with Seamaster logo is in terrific condition.
Its been hand polished and a new rustic vintage style strap has been added.If you prefer a more classic croc leather in dark brown or black instead of this strap please let me know at / after checkout. However I really like this strap colour combination with the steel.
Case Width: 34mm
Dial: Original crosshair dial
Metal: Stainless steel case
Movement: Mechanical Cal 601
Band / Strap: 18mm leather strap
Box: Yes, nice condition Omega red vintage box
Delivery is super fast
UK Buyers: Receive 1 working day (Special Delivery Royal Mail)
EU Buyers: Receive 2 working days (DHL)
Worldwide buyers: Receive 2-4 working days (DHL)
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Auction Club have been selling high end luxury items online since 2012. We have excellent independent feedback from thousands of satisfied customers. If you wish to see even more testimonials please contact us.
Any questions drop us a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Speedmaster, Constellation and De Ville.