- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Omega Mens Seamaster Cosmic Green Dial vintage Steel Day Date Automatic watch
Iconic Seamaster model in good working order.
1. PRICE TO SELL - NO OFFERS
2. FAST SHIPPING
3. TRUSTED POWER SELLER OF VINTAGE OMEGA WATCHES
Please study the photos as naturally this makes up part of the description. The watch is used / vintage but overall in nice condition. At this price if you wish to sell on in the near future I do not think you could lose money at this price.
As you can see this watch has the rare Day & Date complication. The Day's are in Danish and can be used as per below:
MAN = mandag = Monday
TIR = tirsdag = Tuesday
ONS = onsdag = Wednesday
TOR = torsdag = Thursday
FRE = fredag = Friday
LOR = lørdag = Saturday
SON = søndag = Sunday
The watch box seen in the picture will be supplied. Naturally this also will help protect the item in transit.
I do not recommend jumping into the water with any vintage watch. Although this bears the Seamaster name and was once upon a time classed as 30m waterproof this usually last 2 years then needs to be checked. This info is in the original handbook and still applies to modern Omega Seamasters although no one hardly ever reads that bit...basically keep away from high humidity rooms like shower rooms just to be sure.
Case size: 35mm
Metal: Stainless Steel
Year: 1960 to 1969
Model: Seamaster Cosmic
Movement: Automatic - self winding
Case Ref: 166036
Country of origin: Switzerland
Need the watch fast ? We can help with that...
UK Delivery Time: Next working day
EU Delivery: 1-2 workings days
Rest of the World Delivery: 2-3 working days
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Auction Club have been selling high end items online since 2012. See our other watches, some top notch gents & ladies ones. Have a look.
We have excellent feedback / testimonials.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop us a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.